What to Expect
• New clients, please arrive 10 minutes early on your first day, for paperwork and a brief orientation to our studio.
• ALL clients, please arrive on time! If you’re not checked in by the time class officially begins, your spot may be given to waitlist clients.
• Bring a water bottle and full-length towel to use on top of the studio mats. You are welcome to use your own mat if you prefer. A filtered water dispenser is provided for your convenience to refill your water bottle.
• Grip socks are required. You may bring your own or purchase them from a variety offered in the studio boutique.
• The studio is equipped with 2 restrooms, both with showers for your use. Both bathrooms are stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, towels, deodorant, razors, feminine products and more!!
• Cubbies are available to store your personal belongings.
• Please sign up for classes/events in advance. Classes risk cancellation if there is one or less registered, 30 minutes prior to the start of class.